The Meridian School District works in partnership with our families and our community to educate each student in a safe and supportive learning environment to become a positive contributor to society.
Information for Parents
- School Information and Legal Notices for Parents and Students
- Parent Letter August 2010
- Parent Letter August 10th, 2010 (Annual Asbestos and Pesticides Notification)
- Important Information to Parents
- Paying for School Lunch is now ONLINE
Through MealTime Online, you can make deposits into your student's school lunch account.
Click www.mymealtime.com to get started.
- Parent Access to Student Grades
Parents are able to obtain academic and attendance information regarding their student on-line through the Skyward Family Access System. Other features will come on-line as the initial start up of the system is solidified.
Each parent, guardian, and student will have their own unique login and password. Parent and guardian login and password is available through the high school attendance office.
Once you have received your login and password, please visit http://family.meridian.wa-k12.net or click on the Skyward Family Access link on the left side of any Meridian School District web page. We are very excited about the opportunity to partner with parents in support of student learning.
- District Report Card
- School Bus Routes
- Boundary points of the Meridian School District
- Whatcom County Sheriffs Department Information on Sex Offenders
- Washington State Level II and III Sex Offender Location Search