The Meridian School District works in partnership with our families and our community to educate each student in a safe and supportive learning environment to become a positive contributor to society.
Thank you for giving us the privilege of being part of your child's education. We believe that our partnership with families and the Meridian community makes all the difference! Included resources for the Parent Resources pages currently include:
- Parents Guide to rating Video Games and Movies
- Volunteering - Robin Youngquist can provide you with choices, needs, and all the information you need to join our school team in supporting IRPS students.
- Information on the Homework Club and how TMCE and IRPS are teaming to provide before school help for our students.
- Report to Parents is a publication of NAESP and will host new resource articles each month in both Spanish and English.
- Learning Ideas and Resources gives more ideas on hints and ideas for learning at home.
- Home Reading explains the IRPS reading program. Reading at home makes all the difference in improving the skills and the joy of reading!