The Meridian School District works in partnership with our families and our community to educate each student in a safe and supportive learning environment to become a positive contributor to society.
Special School Board Meeting Minutes
October 12, 2011
The meeting was called to order by Karolyn Crabtree at 5:00 p.m.
Board members present were Mary Mattison, Judy Boxx and Karolyn Crabtree.
The agenda was approved 3-0 on a motion by Mary Mattison and was seconded by Judy Boxx. The motion was approved 3-0.
Judy Boxx made a motion to approve the consent agenda and Mary Mattison seconded the motion. The motion passed 3-0.
- Accounts Payable/Payroll
- Personnel Report: The personnel report was approved 3-0 on a motion made by Judy Boxx and seconded by Karolyn Crabtree.
- Resolution 30-11: A Resolution Canceling Outstanding Warrants: Resolution 30-11 was approved 3-0 on a motion made by Mary Mattison and seconded by Judy Boxx.
- PSE and MCEA 2011-2013 Agreements: The PSE and MCEA 2011-2013 Agreements were passed 3-0 on a motion made by Judy Boxx and seconded by Mary Mattison.
- Discussion of Fund Balance Policy/Resolution: There was a brief discussion regarding a fund balance policy/resolution and reviewing committed funds.
- Proposed Offer of Property to District: The Board was given information regarding a proposed offer of property to the District. A short discussion followed.
Karolyn Crabtree adjourned the meeting at 5:20 p.m.
The Board went into work session at 5:20 p.m. and concluded at 6:40 p.m.
Chair of the Board Timothy S. Yeomans, Superintendent
And Secretary to the Board