UPDATED MAY 18, 2020
A Message from the Meridian Food Service & Transportation Departments:
Good Afternoon Meridian Community!
Meridian School District will be distributing meals on Tuesday for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, then on Friday, for Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
Any students who need to drop off homework for their teachers may do so when the meals are distributed. Please ensure the student’s name, grade, and their teacher’s name are clearly visible. A box will be made available at each stop to collect homework.
All children ages 0-18 are eligible, we have pickup meals at Meridian Middle School and at the following six locations around the district.
● Pollman Circle / South end of Vail Dr. – 11:00 to 11:30 am
● Mobile Lane – 11:00 to 11:15
● The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints / 5800 Northwest Dr. 11:20 to 11:35 am
● Cordata Presbyterian Church / 400 Meadowbrook Ct. – 11:00 to 11:30 am
● Pacific Rim Apartments – 11:00 to 11:30 am
● Truth Tabernacle / 901 54th Terrace – 11:00 to 11:30 am
We will also continue to deliver to families with students not within walking distance to pickup locations or are without transportation.
We just ask that individuals call (360) 318-2172 between the hours of 8:30 and 9:30 daily to request delivery.
We are proud to serve you!